Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: renamed: Darren's alternative career.....as suggested by Twizzle and Uni????

  1. #1
    barbsg
    Guest barbsg's Avatar

    Post

    ********

    <font color="#000099" size="1">[ January 24, 2003 04:38 PM: Message edited by: BarbT ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've got one thing to say re this sentence:

    In his time off Darren plans
    to take some classes at University (for fun)


    Is he insane??? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    858
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
    I've got one thing to say re this sentence:

    In his time off Darren plans
    to take some classes at University (for fun)


    Is he insane??? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    University can be such a fun place! I miss it sooooooo much! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I'm happy Darren is having a life now. [img]smile.gif[/img] I am so jealous of that little puppy! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Hugs -- Chai

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sunhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2002
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
    I've got one thing to say re this sentence:

    In his time off Darren plans
    to take some classes at University (for fun)


    Is he insane??? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    yeah no kidding, unless they are art classes (like i take :X) uni is hardly relaxing! LOL

  5. #5
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    He could always persue an alternative career......... [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO

    fcbc7b58

    (I was gonna post this on the Sony bbs but.....*sighs*)

  6. #6
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    OMG! It's still funny!!!

    I hate to blow my own trumpet but.....

    *rotflmfao* [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Actually it's starting to creep me out [img]eek.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member vegemite's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG LMFAO!!!! Can I be the first in line to hire him??? [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    He could always persue an alternative career......... [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO

    fcbc7b58

    (I was gonna post this on the Sony bbs but.....*sighs*)
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    LMFAO!

  10. #10
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    He could always persue an alternative career......... [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO

    fcbc7b58

    (I was gonna post this on the Sony bbs but.....*sighs*)
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    tee hee

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •